Christmas Display Platform
|# of Buildings:|
|Size:||60" x 12"||Ships In:|
|# of Pieces:||One|
If you are like most people who collect the Department 56 village, you don’t have enough room in your home to display all of them, or the proper setting to display your favorite buildings. To fill this void, we create this Chistmas mantel display. The display comes in 5 sections, each section measuring 12” wide by 12” deep (if the display is too deep for your mantel, let us know when you order it and we can trim in down to your desired depth). In total, you have a length of 60” by 12” of display space. Even though there are 5 pieces, and 5 building showing, the display will hold up to 6 buildings (depending upon the size of your buildings). If your mantel is not long enough for all 5 sections, you can take out as many sections as you’d like. If you have a larger mantel, additional sections are available to $19.50 each.
Features of this display include:
- The ground cover is a high-quality, snow ground cover.
- Square holes are cut into each section so that the electrical cords for the buildings are hidden from view. The electrical cords can run under the display, and out the back.
- Cobblestone pathways, stone walls, and staircases are all hand carved, a hardening agent is applied, then sanded and paint. It is a four step process that produces some wonderful features with a slightly aged look, which is perfect for the Halloween season.
- The auction is for the display only. No building, accessories, or wooded display stand is included (most of the pictures shows the display stand).
- If the display is too deep, please let us know and we can modify it for you.